If you have a website you visit frequently on your iPhone and want a faster way of getting there then this tip is for you. It’s easy to add a shortcut icon to your home screen just as you would do on your computer at home.
- Start by opening Safari, and navigating to the page you wish to bookmark.
- Double tap to zoom in on the area you would like to use as the icon for the site.
- Click on the “+” symbol at the bottom of the window
- Click “Add To Home Screen“
- Type the name you would like to use for the site in the text box
- Click “Add” at the top of the screen.
The shortcut icon will now be on your home screen ready for easy access next time. You can now move it around or delete it in the same way that you would an iPhone app. Easy wasn’t it?!